Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Titty-Tats and Doofballs

*This was supposed to be posted three days ago but the video wouldn't upload...

The Titty-Tat story and no, it's not what it sounds....

Today we went to the Wal-Marts to get our shoppin done. When we got out of the truck I saw a small black and white kitten come from somewhere and run under a car. We went over there to see if I could get it. Couldn't. So I wrote down the car make and model and tag number and took it to management just in case they would/could do something. I'm sure they didn't. A little over an hour later the boys and I came out with our goods and I decided to look under the car since the car was still there. Sure enough, that kitten was still up in the hoses and axle at the front end of the car. I had already tried before to reach him and couldn't. There was a lady lookin at me, oddly of course, and she came over to see what I was doin. She felt bad for the kitten and tried to help me the best she could. I went back to my truck to get out the leather gloves. That little titty-tat could scratch and spit with the best of 'em. Besides my hair lyin on the hot dirty Wal-Mart parkin lot and my body on the asphalt, half under some random dudes car, the blood wasn't that great either. I finally got him out and from the cart, where our boys were sittin patiently Wyatt yelled, 'Good job mommy!' and then JD clapped. I explained to Wyatt that we were takin the 'titty-tat' to the vets to see if they could find a home for him. He wanted to know why we weren't takin the cat home. He asked if it was because Buster wouldn't like the kitten and I said, 'No, it's because Daddy won't like me if we bring it home', and to that Wy said, 'Oh,dat's not 'dood'.' Ha ha ha!!! No, it wouldn't be good. The only thing I had in the back of the Ford was an 18 pk BudLight cardboard box to contain the wild thing. I stuffed the kitten in there, blocking the end with a huge can of Gatorade powder and blew the a/c on him lightly. He had been pantin bad before we went in to the store to shop. I found a non-rusted Copenhagen lid, wiped it out and gave the kitten water in that and of course he was too scared to drink. When we got to the vet I ran in and asked Brenda if they would take the stray. She looked at him and said she was sure they could find him a home. Wy didn't quite understand Wy the kitten was stayin at the doctor's but he definitely knew I'd get myself in trouble bringin another stray home, and a cat, no less!!

The 'Doofball' Video

At nap time today, I had held JD until he was just about out. That was my mistake. I either need to NOT hold him, or hold him until he goes to sleep. After I laid him in bed he was quiet for a minute and then he popped up and started jabberin and butt-bouncin on the mattress. I only caught a little on the camera but he had been yellin 'yeah! yeah!' after every time he bounced and he must've bounced down on his butt at least a dozen times!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The light isn't good in the room, but if you've ever flooded an area with light while you're tryin to get your punk to do or not do something, it always has an adverse affect. Here's another 'doofball':

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's his watermelon rinds he apparently thought were as good on the deck as they could be in the trash. I walked out one afternoon and found this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment