Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Drag

I don't know about any of y'all but I'm D-R-A-G-G-I-N this morning. It's 11:55 a.m. I've been up since 5:30 a.m. I've taken the mini-pin to the humane society, and I don't feel like doin a THING! Yesterday we had cool weather and clouds and it made me feel like autumn was here and that was depressing! I'm not ready for fall. I need to camp and fish and swim a whole heckuva lot more before I'm ready for that! So, all this to say, I've loaded my '4th' pictures on the computer but they haven't made it to Photobucket yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe not. I don't know. But here's what the boys did in the tub on Friday night.



I lit off a round Friday night. The fuse on these suckers are really short and I've got an issue with bein burned, for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment