Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Poor Little Baby

Yesterday, I ran downstairs to switch laundry out. When I came back up I heard this far away pitiful sound. This is what I found. The older kids had shut the sliding glass door when they came in just a minute before JD decided he wanted in. Poor little baby! (I'll admit, I was glad they did shut the door because JD was caked in mud.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had an awesome meal last night of bbq'd pork;
Photobucket
Compliments to E and Uncle Mike.

Baked taters topped with sour cream and garden chives;
Photobucket
And all kinds of roasted peppers stuffed with cream cheese and bacon bits.
Photobucket
Talk about gut-wrenchingly good. It was really hard to keep from heapin more on our plates.

Talkin bout gut-wrenchingly good...look at this.

Photobucket

Hmmmmm......Look at that Cross Bones...and y'all thought I was talkin bout the man. Shame on you. For shame, for shame, for shame. Actually, I was talkin bout the man. Not the bike. I know the man was thinkin bout the bike though. Poor little baby! Keep dreamin on that one! Dreams do come true. One day, I'm not opposed to it, one day. Just remember, it's either gonna be a two-seater or a double loan. It's all up to you!

Ha ha bwah ha ha!!

Signin out,
Ornery and In-Deep-Trouble-For-This-One

No comments:

Post a Comment