Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grass-I love it!

I mean the green grass, now. The stuff that grows in your yard and makes up what's known as your lawn! I love it when it's fresh cut and manicured. I love the smell of it and the feelin you get when it's all trimmed up.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

We've got an area up front, the buffalo waller, that E has seeded. It's comin along pretty good considering the dogs and foot traffic. Wyatt and I poked a bunch of sticks along the edges of the 'baby grass' (as Wy, the trail boss, likes to call it).

You can see them here, in front of Prix, the ever-watchful, hopeful farm dog. The sticks do a good job of keepin humans off the 'baby grass' but not so much the dogs. We have some areas of 'baby grass' that are small. We haven't put sticks around them. Wy is very mindful of those areas too and always walks around them. He's also very good at reminding people to not walk on the 'baby grass'. I'm tellin ya, the trail boss knows how to boss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment