Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stork #2 is circling for a landing!

My sister Teg has been at the hospital for about 3-4 hours now! She had a follow-up check-up on her blood pressure today. And yes, that's exactly how it happened with us when we had Wyatt. Teg's blood pressure still registered high today so the doc decided it was best to send her to the hospital right away and start the induction. I'm prayin for a fast labor period and easy delivery for her. Her back has been in so much pain the past 4 months at least, with carryin baby Gracie.

I won't have any posts from May 29th to June 6th since I've already scheduled a trip out to Pa. to see our new neices and the rest of the family. The boys and I will be leaving at 6 a.m. Friday. Yup, I'm crazy but I'm prayin that I will have strength to survive and stay mentally intact for whatever might happen on the trip there, and the one back.

Here's how much the first cousin has changed since her birth on April 9th.

Photobucket

Wyatt is especially excited to see his new cousins. We've been talkin a lot about it to help prepare him for the trip.

Now that most of my packin is done I'm finally bein able to relax and get excited for it....all but the flights....and bein away from E for 8 1/2 days. I'm not lookin forward to that at all. We've never really been apart for more than 3-4 days AT MOST. It's not that I can't sleep without him by my side or anything co-dependant. We've been married almost 5 years. That 'honey-moon' phase is still with us. We just don't like bein apart. We don't feel whole. End of story.

Over and out for now,

From the excited but apprehensive one

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I know the waiting is awful! Hoping to see the new little one real soon! My sister has 7 kids and i know what it's like waiting to hear!

    Yes, I'm so proud of her and her riding. It is a awesome feeling seeing them grow. Such a blessing to be a mom!

    ReplyDelete