Monday, June 22, 2009

More on the SE PA trip

I'm still alive. I'm still breathin. My fingers can still type. My brain still processes. Well, maybe not on that last one but yes, I am still here. The last two weeks have been busy with settin the pool up, rain, heat, camping, E deep-sea fishin, rain, heat, tornado watches and warnings, etc.

On Monday, on our trip to PA, the boys and I met my sister Brenna and her new baby, over at Tegan, our other sisters' house. I'm sure everyone knows, Teg had her baby just 2 days before we flew in to PA. The girls and I hung out all day and had a great time.

On Tuesday, the boys and I went to my dad's place. We had a picnic in the woods and mercifully, we never got bit by mosquitoes!

Photobucket

It was beautiful in the woods.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday night, two of my brothers-in-law had a softball game that we went to. Noah and Andrew play on their churches team.

Left to right: Teg, nursing Gracie with Wyatt standing in front of her, Dan, Chels holdin Devon, and Bren holdin JD.
Photobucket

Aunt Teg playin with Wy:
Photobucket

Aunt Chels holdin Devon:
Photobucket

Aunt Bren holdin JD:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Uncle Dan holdin JD with Aunt Teg on the side:
Photobucket

Wednesday the boys and I went shoppin with Brenna down by the Five Corners at Montgomeryville Mall. We picked up stuff for Aunt Teg and Gracie's baby shower and Aunt Brenna and Devon.

We went back to the house for naps then headed to the airport to visit with a long-time friend of mine. Wy got to sit in the plane and pretend he was flyin.

Photobucket

The boss had questions about every knob, dial, and switch on the dash. C. explained to him in the simplest terms possible and Wyatt just smiled and kept sayin 'Oh! Yeah.'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back at the house that night the boys were Uncle Dan's big helpers:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thursday we spent the entire day at my mom's place. Wyatt helped her make the pancakes:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ate pancakes and scrambled eggs washed down with tons of coffee and cold milk.

Aunt Bren capturing JD's orneriness as he crawled over to the peacefully sleepin Devon in her car seat:
Photobucket

Aunt Bren was pretty brave to let that whippersnapper get so close!
Photobucket

Wy played with the cat:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chelsea took the day off on Friday so all of us girls could get together at Brenna's house on our last day there. We made coffee cake, scrambled eggs and bacon, again, with lots and lots of coffee and laughs. We had a great time bein all together again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunt Chels holdin Devon:
Photobucket

Our last evening there was Friday night. To be continued.....again....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a GREAT time! I miss all you girls =)

    ReplyDelete