Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to JD!!

June 10, 2009

JD's birthday is today! Of course I can't believe he's one year old already! None of us can!! This picture was when I was 3 months pregnant with our second strapping boy:



It seems like so long ago now that my hands looked like this!

Photobucket

And my feet lookin like this!

Photobucket

That's not even nearly as bad as they were swelled up when I was pregnant with Wy either.

I'm sorry if this makes some of you cringe...it does me too.


JD still has these long legs!



It's amazing how fast they grow in a year!!




This is Wyatt at 20 months holdin JD who's only a couple weeks old:



Jd at 4 1/2 weeks old:





Jd at 2 1/2 months old:


This was taken before the first taste of sweet taters at about 5 1/2 months:
Photobucket

After the sweet taters:
Photobucket

Outside at about 7 1/2 months:
Photobucket

At 8 months:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And now today he's ONE!!

We had good burgers and brats:

Photobucket

Here's the cake which is nothin spectacular. I actually made a boxed cake! That's how lazy I've been since comin back from the trip!

Photobucket

When the theme is farm you have to have a Farmall. Nothin doin. And a Ford. I'm a Ford girl, sorry!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Help yourself there Wyatt! He kept tellin us it was his birthday too. Last night when we put him to bed he thanked us for his birthday party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This kid has a serious addiction to dirt and anything that pertains to dirt. I CAN NOT keep this kid clean whatsoever at all. But it's okay. I'd much rather have him havin fun in the dirt than not wantin to get down and play and get dirty. I'll take the way he is any 'ole day!

Photobucket

By 8:15 Jd was gettin real tired. He got a wash with the hose first then a spit bath and he was out like a light in no time at all.

Photobucket

Wyatt kept busy by washing his car:

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! He is so big and so BEAUTIFUL =) He is just grown into such a handsome little boy.
    Looks like he had a good day. Both boys had a good time and I miss them both. When I come home in July we will be getting together.
    <3 ya and talk at ya later

    ReplyDelete