Monday, April 6, 2009

My Night Out

Last Friday my aunt took her friend out to supper for her birthday and then they headed to our local bar where they wanted me to join up with them. My aunt and I are rarely up to partyin hard but tonight was the exception. E is very understanding and kept tellin me to go. We had friends come over to hang out and after I got JD down to bed I pulled out. I was told later I peeled the tires goin out the drive but I did not, even though I felt like it. With everything in me I wanted to, but I restrained myself. I got to Mary's at 9 p.m. (my usual bedtime) and decided to see how wound up my aunt and her friend were before I got in the groove. They were wound tighter'n Dicks hatband! Dancin, singin and playin pool. My aunt refused to hear that I didn't want any shots. She bought me two and, not wantin to waste good Tequila Rose, I savored them all the way down. I got into the swing of things-even had enough Bud in me to win a couple games of pool. At midnight we left. My aunt's friend didn't enjoy her ride home as we found out later-all the gory, chunky details. I'll spare you. When my aunt and I got home we still wanted to party and wouldn't you know, we walked into the garage and found our hubbies still hangin out too. They really got a kick outta seein the both of us feelin good. We told them to just be glad we didn't do it very often.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sounds fun! That is a cute picture of you and Dorrene!

    ReplyDelete