Monday, May 4, 2009

Crumb-snatchers-I Love Mine!

Saturday, at breakfast, Wy pretended he was shootin things and JD got the giggles bad! For anyone who loves to hear a baby giggle, or you just need a giggle yourself, these are our crumb-snatchers sharin that brotherly love: (oh, and by the way, I've just taken Wy out of JD's crib 4 times in 20 minutes! NO! I'm not fibbin, even a little bit! He's doggone adamant about sleepin with his brother)



Later that day, Wyatt came in and handed me a flower.


This is what he said: 'Here mama. I got you a flower. It's my favorite. It from a bush. You like it?'

Like it? How 'bout LOVE it? I'm not a sap, but that will cinch up the heartstrings up faster than you can say hogwoller. I couldn't help but grab him and tell him that I absolutely loved it and loved him and that I'd never let him go to college or get married or even go to Kindergarten! He can't have a first kiss or take any girl to the prom. He can't even have a first date! Now I'm cryin just thinkin of all this. Maybe I am a sap. Damn! I hate when that happens. I know they'll grow up and I know all that other stuff is comin too but I'm not ready for it. So in the morning, I pray the day goes by very slowly so I can enjoy every minute of it with my boys- even if it is haulin the oldest out of little 'brudder's' crib 4 times before they finally go to sleep.

I have a hunch this man was behind the flower thing.



He's good at that.

1 comment:

  1. That video was ADORABLE!!!! I miss you guys =)
    The boys are growing up WAY to fast.

    ReplyDelete