Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too Nice

Okay, I'm sorry but it's too nice outside this afternoon to be inside, sittin in front of a computer. I'm takin my Dr. Pepper and gonna go pick up the shiny sparkly piles (courtesy of our dogs) in the backyard. We've got more rain, more strong to severe storms comin in this afternoon and thru the night. Those land mines out there tend to get a little nasty after Someone dumps buckets of rain on us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you see the blue-green speck on Hoss's lower lip? I'll give ya one guess as to what that is.

Later! I'm gonna go get some sun!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is adorable! It looks like beautiful country you live in and I enjoyed reading your profile. You sound like a wonderful person and I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete