Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Morning Calm

This morning I had visitors with my cup of coffee. It was the good kinda visitors bein that early and all in the mornin. I only wish Wy would've woke up early to be out there with us. I know that I've been wantin him to go back to his old schedule of sleepin in but this mornin was different. It was a pair of ducks from down at the creek. They've been nesting in our neighbors yard and I guess they decided they needed an early mornin stroll through everyone else's yards to scroung up some grub.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There they go. Thanks for sharin the mornin with me. It was the calm before the storm for the three of us. Quite literally for them.
Photobucket
Hope your morning chow was as good as my cup of joe!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment