Friday, May 1, 2009

Somethin' 'Bout a Pickup Man

Not that I desire our boys to resemble this song, but it was kinda funny it played on the radio right after they got in the truck.



Don't get me wrong here. I've got a 'pick-up' man. I can't imagine him not bein a 'pick-up' man. It's somethin I love about him. Seein him drivin a car would just be weird. I'm a 'pick-up' kinda woman myself and I'm pretty sure our boys will be 'pick-up' men too. That's a good feelin when you see your hubby drive up in his pick-up. Makes the butterflies start doin their flips in my mid-section. And I've a good suspicion he likes seein me drive our pick-up. Oh? What's that you're sayin, Babe? 'Scuse me, HIS pick-up. He likes to gripe about me drivin it and I think that's why he's not bothered to charge the battery for so long now but I know it really doesn't bother him at all. He just likes to act like it does.
I think I may just get out there and charge the battery after all!

2 comments: