Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Afternoon Nap

This video is for audio purposes only. I used the baby monitor to listen to what the boys were doin after Wy climbed in the crib for the second time during their 'supposed' nap time. The stow-away's first attempt landed him somewhere on the body of his pleasantly sleeping brother. Of course, he woke with the fear of God registering all over his face and let out a huge scream and then lots of cryin. When I went in to get Wy out of the crib he had his arm around JD and was tellin him, 'it's alright, Jair-rett. Go to sleep.' When Wy looked up at me, he had that pitiful look on his face and he said, 'I wanna sleep wiff my brudder.' My heart melted like butter on a hot biscuit! It was so hard to take him out and explain to him that he was such a good big 'brudder' but that JD was sleepin and he needed to stay out. The visual part of the video is our maple out front where we live our life. Please excuse the static in the monitor and the birds singin. Earlier today the boss told me that the birds were talkin to him and singin to him.

The rain, I have to say, is gettin to be too much. The boys have that stir-crazy, cabin-fever attitude about them. I've taken them out to the garage to play, we've played in the rain a number of times, but there's just somethin about not havin that sun shinin. A good thing about the rain though, is that my flowers are soakin up the water! Everything's so green!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This spider's wort or sleeping flower is just about ready to pop out with blooms:
Photobucket
Here you can see just a hint of the color that's comin:
Photobucket
The sweet william have all bloomed and they look so colorful against the drab old wood fence.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The vinca look bright and cheerful!
Photobucket

Photobucket
My labrador violets will soon be sportin their new look too with delicate purple faces:
Photobucket
Right now they look a little blah though. My flags, or irises, are lookin tall and proud:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Little by little the color is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment