Friday, April 3, 2009

Butt Bite

Date: Jun 30, 2008

Well, Wyatt has now bit me two times. The first time was about a month ago when my sister was out with her husband. I was standing up and Wyatt, for whatever reason, came up to my leg, grabbed it and bit me. My reaction was a reaction. I didn't think. I flipped my leg out knocking him away from me and at the same time my hand reached out and popped him in the mouth before he even hit the floor! He has not bit me since. He still occasionally bites his own hands when he gets frustrated. Like when his bubble making lawn mower gets hung up on a root or a chair. Lately, though when he gets excited he has been running up to me and grabbing my arm or leg and giving me what I thought was an open-mouthed kiss. It took me a while not to cringe thinking he was going to bite me and sure enough, when I have relaxed enough not to cringe, today was the day. He came running up behind me. He's half my height remember. So his mouth is right in line for a good chunk of meat. And he got some alright but I also got him, again. He didn't know what hit him! He left a real good mark on my butt though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment