Friday, April 3, 2009

Conversations with Wyatt

Friday, February 27, 2009

The other night I was upstairs puttin JD down for the night and E was gettin Wy ready for a bath. I overheard this conversation between them:
E: Are you my boy?
Wy: No
E:Are you mommy's boy?
Wy: No
E: Are you papa's boy?
Wy: No
E: Are you grannie's boy?
Wy: No
E: Well, who's boy are you?
Wy: (almost condescendingly and incredulous) I a cowboy daddy!

This is a blind conversation I had with him just a couple afternoons ago. JD was playin on the deck and Wy was runnin around outside. I was in the kitchen, fixin lunch, with the sliding door all the way open.
Wy: (muffled) Where I at mommy?
Nae: I don't know! Where are you at Wyatt?
Wy: (still muffled) I under here?
Nae: Under where? (I moved out onto the deck, curious but figured I knew exactly where he was)
Wy: Under here! I'ts my clubhouse!
Nae: Your clubhouse?
Wy: Yeah, I playin in my clubhouse!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment