Friday, April 3, 2009

Well, slap me some horns and call me Bessie

Date: Jun 25, 2008

No, not the devil horns I was wearing before. I ditched those along with the, well, I'll leave that to your imagnation (hint: it happened during the operation and was not a pretty sight for the docs). You know, the ones that you see on creatures of a bovinous nature. Is that a word? Bovinous?

The bovines that have a big bag of milk with bulging teats is more what I'm talking about.
That's me. I have plenty. So much that it's painful. I don't like to walk. They swing. Look at her swing! I'm glad I'm not a cow. I have to lay on my back. It hurts for Wyatt to use them as a crutch or pillow. They're not play toys anymore, just business. I know there are professional football players that pay a God-awful amount of money for the human variety of milk so if anyone happens to know of someone I'd be willing to make a deal and sell some. I think Jarrett is going to get as big and chunky as Wyatt was.

I'm just glad I don't have a 100 pound calf with the sucking capabilities to remove a finger on me! My 9 pounder is quite enough! And talkin bout him....he's bellering for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment